Discounted Business Class to Vietnam
Why Visit Vietnam?
Vietnam is an exotic mix, even for a nation in Southeast Asia. Her people are ethnically close to the Chinese but she has traditions of Buddhism and Hinduism absorbed from India, while French colonialism has also left its mark.
This rich heritage is most readily seen in its architecture and its food. Most visitors are pleasantly surprised at how affordable scrumptious meals are all over the country. Fresh fruit is abundant and just as cheap.
Nature has truly blessed Vietnam with beauty and varied terrain. Her gorgeous beaches, verdant plains and towering mountains are welcome escapes. Vietnam is not as popular on the tourist trail yet and many of her gems are still in pristine condition and free of commercialism like that found in neighboring countries.
Must-see Cities in Vietnam
Travellers from all over the world name the following 3 cities as a 100% must-see destinations:
- Hanoi – The capital city which is a thousand years old is the center of politics and offers some of the best educational experiences in the country. The Imperial Citadel, Water Puppet Theater, Perfume Pagoda and Ba Vi National Park are well worth a visit.
- Ho Chi Minh City – This city is Vietnam’s pulsating heart. HCMC, as it has become popularly known, is an exciting introduction to Vietnam's heritage through the good times and bad. The Notre Dame Cathedral, Giac Lam Pagoda, Jade Emperor Pagoda and War Remnants Museum all have their stories to tell.
- Nha Trang - An ebullient mix of old and new, Nha Trang's center is still home to ancient Hindu temple towers while her coast is an ever-changing testament to its reputation as a burgeoning party town.
Vietnam continues to work its way up as a world tourist destination but there are currently no direct flights between the United States and the Asian nation.
From Los Angeles’ LAX, Cathay Pacific flies to Hanoi’s Noibai International Airport (HAN) in 18 hours 40 minutes, with a layover at Hong Kong. This is the shortest flight between the United States and Vietnam.
The shortest one-stop flight from New York’s JKFK Airport to HAN is operated by British Air and transits through London Heathrow (LHR). The journey takes 19 hours 55 minutes to complete. Delta Air Lines transits through Charles de Gaulle (CDG) in Paris and takes 15 minutes longer.
Why buy tickets with I Fly First Class?
I Fly First Class does one thing better than any other travel organization – we make booking cheap first class and business class air tickets easy.
Our unique system is designed so we are always aware of the latest deals, the cheapest fares, price reduction sales and last minute deals.
It does not matter if you want a one-way or return ticket; if you need a plane ticket tonight, tomorrow or next year, we will help you book it at the lowest cost.
How to find tickets on I Fly First Class
I Fly First Class is a premium service for our exclusive clientele. Central to our philosophy is making things simple for you.
When you want to find tickets, just contact us with your requirements and we will do the rest. You can:
- Call us toll-free in the U.S.A. at 1-800- 385-1359
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in the online form at www.iflyfirstclass.com.
Whichever way you choose, we will find and present you with the lowest airfares for the flights that you want. There is no easier way – contact us and discover the pleasure of simplicity today.