Last Minute Business Class Flight And First Class Specials to Paris
Why Visit Paris?
Paris is regarded as one of the world’s greatest cities; a chic, metropolitan nexus of new and old. It has been one of the most prominent cities in the arts for centuries and been a home and favorite getaway to accomplished individuals in every field.
Parisian culture is the epitome of what it means to be French – good food, good wine, good cheese and a relaxed atmosphere within which to enjoy them all. The sights of Paris like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées are among the most recognizable anywhere, imprinted in our collective consciousness as symbols of a city we all want to visit someday.
Airports in Paris
Paris is served by five separate airports of varying size. They are:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport, the country’s main airport and ninth-busiest in the world;
- Orly Airport – France’s second largest airport and a major hub for both international and domestic flights;
- Beauvais-Tillé Airport – Formerly known as the Paris-Beauvais Airport, it is 1 hour from Paris and is served by several charter and low-cost airlines;
- Paris–Le Bourget Airport – The home of the Paris Air Show also serves as a hub for business jet traffic through the rest of the year;
- Châlons Vatry Airport – Approximately 90 minutes from Paris, this airport is served by regional and budget airlines.
Some of the world's biggest airlines fly directly from the United States to Paris. Among them are:
- Air France;
- American Airlines;
- British Airways;
The Atlantic crossing is made non-stop from the western seaboard of the United States only by Air France. The duration of this flight between Los Angeles LAX and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 10 hours and 40 minutes.
Many airlines travel from the eastern seaboard to Paris and this subtracts about five hours from the journey.
With Paris being a major world city, flights from other big international cities like New York and Los Angeles offer premium comfort seating, excellent in-flight entertainment and varied dining options created by acclaimed chefs.
The flight is an excellent opportunity for an introduction to French cuisine to discover why it has such a remarkable reputation. Air France is renowned for its self-service in-flight buffet on this sector.
Premium airlines offer a selection of complimentary alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as snacking options throughout the flight.
Why buy tickets with I Fly First Class?
Sitting on a flight for over ten hours, unless it is first class or business class can be a challenge for most people. However, the cost of first class and business class tickets can be a deterrent for them.
I Fly First Class lets you combine the comfort and elegance of premium travel at cheap rates to which your standard travel advisor and agent do not have access. We can obtain tickets that you might have been told are sold out or unavailable.
Best of all, I Fly First Class can do this for you at short notice.
Whether you want a one-way or a round trip, the time has come to discover how I Fly First Class can help.
How to find tickets on I Fly First Class
I Fly First Class gives you three convenient options to obtain your first class and business class tickets:
- You can reach our expert travel concierge service toll-free at 1-800-385-1359 in the U.S.A.
- For those who prefer email, leave us your requirements at email@example.com.
- The online form at www.iflyfirstclass.com.
Whichever option you choose, our professional team has the knowledge, experience and reach within the industry to deliver the best tickets at the best prices. Contact us today!